- PRODUCT INFORMATION
The Sweetroll™ is the most advanced bikepacking bar bag on the market. It's a dual ended drybag with lots of attachments and a quick release handlebar mount. The bag can be stripped down or used with add on front pockets.
- 100% Waterproof.
- Adjustiable handlebar offset using stackable spacers, provides room from cable and lever intereferance with zero abrasion against bag fabric. 4 point Jones Loop Bar mounting (with seperate kit)
- Manta Flap! shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisey chain webbing for custom configurations
- Fiberglass cross stiffener. Adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- HIGHLY modular and customiziable front system.
- Fiddle free detach and mounting.
- Foam spacer block at head tube / crown attachment - bag does not contact the bike.
- Ideal bikepacking size - 7" diameter.
Front pockets purchased seperatly.
**Important - A few years ago we made front pockets with different mounting buckles with "solid" female ends. They are no longer compatiable. If you already own one of the front pockets and want to use it with this bag please click here to check buckle compatiability.
- 11.0 oz stripped 13.5 oz complete
- 14 L Max Dim 7"x23" (ends rolled)
- 200 denier urethane coated nylon 500 denier PET laminated Cordura Nylon Rhinotec
More Items in Handle Bar
A "soft rack" carrying system.
Waterproof drybag with dual roll down closures
Modular front end storage that easily detaches.
Handlebar mounts to use the Pockets by themselves
Turns either of the front pockets into a shoulder bag.