The Sweetroll™ is the most advanced bikepacking bar bag on the market. It's a dual ended drybag with lots of attachments and a quick release handlebar mount. The bag can be stripped down or used with add on front pockets.
- 100% Waterproof.
- Adjustiable handlebar offset using stackable spacers, provides room from cable and lever intereferance with zero abrasion against bag fabric. 4 point Jones Loop Bar mounting (with seperate kit)
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisey chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener. Adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- Fiddle free detach and mounting.
- Foam spacer block at head tube / crown attachment - bag does not contact the bike.
Sizing - Bigger is not better. Downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads and winter trips.
Front pockets purchased seperatly.
Jones Loop Bars? read this link - extra mounting kit available. To order the Jones Loop Bar kit, stay on the sweetroll page & select the color 'black.' For the size, select "Jones Loop Bar Kit."
- Weights are complete and without front flap
Small - 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz Medium - 13.2 oz / 11.0 oz Large - 14.0 oz / 11.8 oz
- Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width - 600 cu in Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width - 850 cu in Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width - 1,100 cu in.
- 200 denier TPU coated nylon
500 denier PET laminated Cordura Nylon
More Items in Handle Bar
A "soft rack" carrying system.
Waterproof drybag with dual roll down closures
Modular front end storage that easily detaches.
Handlebar mounts to use the Pockets by themselves
Turns either of the front pockets into a shoulder bag.