Ranger Frame Bags
The Ranger is a workhorse of a frame bag. Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger is an off-the-shelf bag that fits a huge range of standard mountain and fatbike geometries. We used our wealth of knowlege from years of custom bag building to deliver on a bomber feature rich bag that you can swap to different frames for years to come.
As frame bags are intended to carry dense items like food and water, we emphasize durability and fast access in the design and features. Ranger bags can be loaded full and still accessed while riding. Something that is impossible with higher bulk, roll closure frame bags.
Named Best in Bikepacking in Bikepacking.com's Gear of the Year Awards!
- Zipstretch ™ construction - Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- X-Pac panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Industry leading #10 molded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
The Ranger comes in four sizes. Online schematics of bike geometry typically do not detail the measurements necessary to determine fit. We recommend an old fashion ruler for this part. Please check sizing chart for detailed dimensions and compare to measurements of your frame.
SM 12 oz / 340 g; MD 13 oz / 369 g; LG 15 oz / 425 g; XL 17 oz / 482 g
SM 366 in³ / 6 L; MD 445 in³ / 7.3 L; LG 525 in³ / 8.6 L; XL 610 in³ / 10 L
Dimension Polyant VX-21 with abrasion resistant finish; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.