Need just a wee bit more carrying space on your bike? Look no further. The Jerrycan® is a slim, rear-mount bag ideal for a repair kit, lube or a tube -- leaving more space for essentials in a frame bag.
The Jerrycan® comes in two models: Regular and Bent. The Bent accommodates gusseted braces at the seat tube / top tube junction. The Regular is the go-to for most other bikes.
Note - Jerrycans are rear mount specific, they will only work up front if you have a minimum of 2” total of spacers and headset stack under your stem.
- At 2" wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedaling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multitool
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts
- Approximate dimensions: Regular- 5 1/2"x2"x4" (L,W,H); Bent - 6"x2"x3 1/2" (L,W,H)
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
35 cu in
VX 21 X-pac side panels; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper.