Cutthroat Frame Bag
Whether you’re on a weekend gravel bender or trying to set a record breaking time on the CDTR, a frame bag is a key piece of gear. This full feature, ultra light, race worthy bag is designed specifically for the geometry of the adventure ready Salsa Cutthroat. Dyneema® composite material provides maximum strength and durability while shaving ounces from traditional X-pac constructed frame bags. Utilizing your frame’s existing braze-ons, this bolt-on bag is built to employ total use of the frame’s capacity. You have many miles ahead of you, focus on your ride, not your frame bag.
- Fits model year 2016-2019 Salsa Cutthroat
- Constructed using Dyneema® , the world’s strongest fiber.
- Bolt-on design reduces frame abrasion from velcro while keeping a clean look.
- Internal bolt cover flaps to prevent bag contents rattling against the bolts while riding.
- Zipstretch ™ construction - Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Exit port in main compartment zipper garage for hydration tube or wires
- Zippered left side pocket.
- Vertical divider splits the main bag while keeping the sides from bulging to prevent crank arm interference.
- Adjustable top tube velcro allows for adjustment when using a top tube bag.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
These frame bags are manufactured and distributed by Revelate Designs and have no affiliation with Salsa Cycles. Salsa Cycles is a trademark of Quality Bicycle Products.
SM 8.4 oz; MD 9.7 oz; LG 10.8 oz; XL 11.4 oz
SM 3.5L; MD 4.5L; LG 5L, XL 6L
Dyneema® composite 3oz hybrid; RevX-Pac Fabric: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with proprietary abrasion resistant finish; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon