Ordering & Shipping
how it works
If you want to pick up in Anchorage, please check with us to make sure we have the item in stock locally before ordering firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping within the USA
Domestic Shipping via Ground, 3-5 day service to most states from California, usually $9-$16. Express shipping is available via 2nd day Express mail.
Express service: We can 2nd day express mail packages using USPS express mail. If you want to do this, email us to verify stock and we’ll take it from there.
Shipping to Canada
Via USPS Priority Mail – Takes about a week, $10-$35 plus. Check the shipping calculator for estimates.
International Shipping Charges:
- International shipping is expensive. Estimates range from $40-$50
- These rates do not include third party fees (customs duties, VAT fees, import duties, taxes, etc). We urge you to look into VAT duties prior to placing an order. We use HS Tarrif code 42.0292.3131.
- Packages that are returned because the package was unclaimed, refused, or third party fees were unpaid will not be refunded shipping costs and handling charges may apply.
International Shipping Time:
- We ship via USPS International Priority mail, 10-20 days to most countries. Tracking ends once the package leaves US customs. Express service is available for slightly more money, contact us before ordering.
- Unfortunately, due to experience with package loss we cannot ship via less expensive standard mail internationally.
- We cannot make promises as to delivery dates due to customs processing time.